Join us for a wonderful family style beer pairing dinner with some truly special beers from La Rulles and De Leite breweries from Belgium. Learn from the brewers over suckling pig and good company. Sunday September 18th starting at 7pm. Seating is limited.
- Fried Chicken
- Smoked Salmon Board
- Maple Smoked Suckling Pig
- A variety of beer & smoke inspired sides & dessert
- FAP IV, 5.5% – Oud bruin aged 2 years in Bordeaux barrels. Rich, limited edition.
- Cuvee Jeun’Homme, 6% - Starts as saison, bittered English-style. Lacto added for lambic body and aged four months in wine oak. Balanced bitter/sour, a gem.
- Ma Mere Speciale, 6% - Saison base treated with East Kent Goldings hops. Wonderful pairing with vinegar, herbs or shellfish.
- Kameleon Saison bio, 7% - Herbs, mushrooms, fruit, spices in turn. Balanced and refreshing.
- Tripel, 8.4% - Tight flavor center, with nuance and gravity, gradually yielding layered notes of herb, fruit, spice, grass. A masterpiece.
- Estivale, 5.2% - Farmhouse blonde, bittered with English hops to create zest and fruitiness. Lively, drinkable.
- Brune, 6.5% - Savory toasted center created with multiple selected malts. Truly delicious, hard not to think about burgers and shepherd’s pie.
For more info & tickets email [email protected] or visit Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/la-rulles-and-de-leite-belgian-beer-dinner-at-slows-tickets-27710201960