Take a break from shopping and enjoy some of the best holiday beers we could find. Cheers! Each day this week, December 12th - December 16th we'll have $7 flights of the following:
- Bell's Christmas Ale - 5.5% Scottish Ale subtle Toffee flavors and made with MI malts & hops for a nice dry toasted finish
- Great Lakes Christmas Ale - 7.5% w/honey,cinnamon & ginger
- Jolly Pumpkin Noel - 9% Belgian Strong Christmas Ale aged in Oak Barrels, flavors of figs,sugar plums and cashews
Chef Mike has prepared small plate pairings available while supplies last this week. Ask your server for each day's offerings.
We're also going to tap the following holiday beers:
- St. Bernardus Vertical Christmas 2015 & 2016 - 10.5% Belgian Strong Ale w/ a fruity nose and creamy velvety taste
- Alaskan Perseverance Russian Imperial Stout 30th Anniversary - 9% RIS w/ Birch Syrup and Wildflower Honey
- Deschutes Jubelale -6.7% Robust Ale w/ cocoa, dried fruit, toffee notes and warming spices.