May is Celiac Awareness Month. We think its worth showcasing all the great items that we serve that are GF. All this week May 15th - May 19th, we'll have the following specials available at Michigan Avenue.
GLUTEN FREE SPECIALS
- BBQ TACOS- Corn tortillas with queso chihuahua, pickled onions, lime cream and choice of pork, brisket or chicken.
- SUCCOTASH- Stew of corn, tomato, lima beans, garlic & smoked ham.
- PIT SMOKED RIBS- Baby back ribs rubbed with brown sugar and mellow spices, smoked with hickory in our patio pit (includes two sides).
- PEACH TEA CHICKEN- Half an Amish chicken brined with peach tea and lemon then hickory smoked (includes two sides).
GLUTEN FREE BEER & CIDER
- Epic Glutenator
- Space Rock
- O’Mission Pale ALe
- Lakefront New Grist
- Stone Mr. Delicious IPA
- Tandem Green Man
- Vander mill Ginger Peach
- JK Scrumpy’s Orchard Gate Cider
- Vander Mill Totally Roasted Cider
- Blake’s The Tonic Cider
Did you know that much of our menu is naturally Gluten Free? We've added the letter 'g' on our menu to any items that are safe for those of us on Gluten Free diets. As always, please note that although we make every effort to avoid cross-contamination, we do not have a dedicated gluten-free kitchen.